Tucker Holmes, Project Manager
During his career Tucker has completed a variety of projects, carrying them from the logistic planning phase through turnover.
- Results Driven Project manager, tucker insures all projects are completed on time, on budget, and of the highest quality standards by gathering a deep understanding of the project and then communicating this information to the operations team
- Skillful communicator Tucker is the critical link between the architect, owner, and sub-contractors.
- Solutions driven, Tucker understands every project will have issues but the key to his success is developing solutions that allow these issues to be solved quickly and efficiently
JK2 Construction, Project Manager
- Manage budgets, contracts and change orders
- Conduct weekly OAC meetings for numerous projects
- Manage Superintendents, Project Engineers and Administrative Assistants
- Estimate and prepare budgets for project proposals
- Facilitate Design-Build Projects for the Clients
- Business Development- maintain client & vendor relations, meet with potential clients and attend social business functions.
- Manage RFI and Submittal Process
Central Florida Investments (Westgate Resorts), Construction Manager
- Owner representative (Construction Manager) for Southeast projects
- Manage numerous General Contractors of numerous projects simultaneously
- Managed “Queen of Versailles” largest home in America for CEO of CFI/Westgate
- Conducted and coordinated meetings with Municipalities for permitting and variances requested from the owner.
- Managed project budgets and verified GC Change orders
- Managed team of Project Managers with delegated responsibilities
- Identified and solved project issues whether it be Design, Field Conditions or Municipality Requirements
PCL Construction Services, Field Engineer/Area Superintendent
- Maintained RFI log and correspondence between Architect, Owner and Subcontractors
- Coordinate and manage field operations
- Maintained and update project schedules
- Safety coordinator and conducted weekly safety meetings
- Conducted weekly subcontractor meetings and troubleshooting field issues
- Lead Technology Beta testing for the company with project tasks
Construction Specialties of North Florida, Superintendent/ Operations Manager
- Installed hurricane protection according to Florida Building Code providing home protection for the Customer.
- Maintained inventory of sales and materials by using Microsoft Excel.
- Remodeled foreclosures for resale.
- Managed Installation crews and scheduled projects for work crews
Coastal Mechanical Services,
- Installed HVAC, and water systems for a State Hospital and University.
- Coordinated inspections and pressure tested plumbing systems.
- Scheduled materials for install.
Hunt Construction, Assistant Superintendent
- Communicated with subcontractors to coordinate inspections and manage sections of the jobsite.
- Attended weekly subcontractor meetings and reported progress to management.
- Addressed RFI’s, resolving conflicts between the engineer and subcontractor.
- Obtained Forklift License
- Obtained OSHA 10-hr Safety Certification
Barrier Island Construction, Skilled Carpenter
- Learned advance carpentry skills while constructing custom homes.
- Worked with carpentry tools to install unique roof systems per structural drawings.
AH2 Site Work, Site Foreman
- Working as a site foreman to produce the infrastructure of warehouse community.
- Operated forklifts, bobcats, and excavators to install underground systems.
- Assisted Superintendent with Field Operations
- Managed Labor Force
University of North Florida, Jacksonville, FL
Bachelor of Science in Construction Management
Apopka High School, Apopka, FL
Member of National Honor Society
Engineering, Science and Technology Magnet Program
- Certified General Contractor
- LEED Green Associate
- OHSA 30HR
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity, President, Vice President
- Design Build Institute of America
- UIFI Leadership Graduate
- ABC Leadership Graduate